Thursday, 26 May 2011

Hello Owls (2nd posting of the day)

UPDATED : 1 June 2011
I'm the Fab Four for the challenge in Wee Memories


 

Made this card for Claire's friend whom she met in Helsinki during our foreign assignment a couple of years ago.  She is so fortunate that they are still keeping touch and I thought this cute sweet card would be lovely for her. 

Using the color challenge from Papercrafts Connection, I used the HA Designer Woods which is stamped onto a black cardstock and heat embossed.  The owl is from HA Asian Elements which is stamped three times in two different colours cardstocks.  I'm entering this card into DYSU, Papercrafts Connection, Wee Memories



9 comments:

Lin said...

LOVE this, Lai-Yoke! Wonderful design and your use of these fun colors is perfect!! Good luck in the challenge!

Brenda said...

What a real cutie Lai-Yoke! Those colours are such fun with this design and owl stamp!

Lisa said...

Love your use of the challenge colors and what a CUTE design! Love those owls peeking out from the tree :) So sweet!

Sue said...

LOVE the owls, it could be seen as a Halloween card with the colours you have chosen.
Smiles:)

Anonymous said...

ADorable! I love the peek-a-boo owls :)

I've been trying to comment for a few days but Blogger is having problems with the embedded form sometimes, so I decided to try as Anonymous. I wanted to let you know that I tagged you with a Versatile Blogger award, and here is my post:
http://onecraftymama-onecraftymama.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award-holy-ahem.html

Emily Leiphart said...

This is SOOOO cute, Lai-Yoke! I LOVE it when you heat emboss the woodgrain. It looks gorgeous here and I love those adorable owls. This card is perfection!

WencheP said...

Such a great card. Thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

princesskitten said...

That is such fun and I love the background effect

kitten DYSU team

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.