Monday, 21 June 2010

2-in-1 Handbag and Postman Bag

Gosh! It's already 21 June, the longest day of the year.  Here in Holland, we get to enjoy the daylight till 22.30 hours!  Today the sun seems to be shinning after days of raining!

I remembered when we were living in Helsinki, during the summer months it never seems to get dark at all!  When I woke up at about 2am, the sky was still bright and it was such a strange experience but special at the same time!  It was such a great experience for all of us!

During the last 7 days, I have not made any cards but bags, bags and bags! 

2-in-1 Handbag and Postman bag




I designed this bag as sometime I find it is more practical to have a free hands especially when I'm doing shopping or drinking so I just need to hang it over my shoulder just like a postman!

On another hand, at times I feel like being more feminine, I can carry it on my shoulder!

This bag is for sale at 40 euros! Please email me for measurements of the bag or for more information on this bag.


Gym bag or backpack



As my daughter loves the fabric, she would like to have one as well.  I made a backpack for her so that she can put her books in the bag. I also made a zipped pocket in front so that she could put her keys or other valuables!

This backpack is for sale at 20 euros! Please email me if you would like to have a certain dimension or more information on this bag!

SOLD

3 comments:

Sue said...

What a fun bag! I love the dual use!!

Glad your longest day is a good one!

Thanks for stopping by the DRS Designs blog - good luck in the contest!

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful bags! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs Stamp A Day Give Away! We appreciate your visit!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Lai Yoke I love your postman Bag...berapa harganya aku mau beli ada tidak with warna Purple....Love your sweet Bag Lai Yoke...