Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Cards for Kids Campaign by Jennifer McGuire

Finally, I've finished all the 13 cards which I promised to make for the Cards for Kids drive by Jennifer Mcguire.  I've never made so many children's card in such a short time!

Although there are 13 of them, I've thoroughly enjoyed making every single one of them.  Most importantly of all, knowing that these cards will bring some smiles to all the children has even made my work more rewarding!

All the cards are different and each has their own names printed on the card.  Also for myself so that I'll not get confused with all the names!

Here are all the cards :

















4 comments:

Miss V said...

kAWAII!!!!! = CUTE!!!

Pam S. said...

Terrific cards! They will make a lot of children happy!
Pam Going Postal

Heather Maria said...

Well done Lai-Yoke, these are wonderful cards for the card drive! The kids will love them!

Monika Reeck said...

semuanya cuuuuteee love all your cute card Lai Yoke they must be so happy to get this from you...hugs