Monday, 27 September 2010

Krafty Bouquet


Let's get Krafty by Kelly from Hero Arts is the theme for this week!  She will be showing us different ways of using kraft papers and how versatile it can be.

Today, I'm using CQ105 Bouquet in a Vase for this card and kraft papers and paper piercing will be the highlight of the day!  I've stamped the Bouquet onto the green paper and stamped several times on the kraft papers with different colours as well.  Cut out all the flowers and stick them on the respective places.  I've also used the glitters on the flowers to give a little bit of lift! 

Thereafter, I used some pink embellishements on the vase and finished the card with a gingham ribbon which fits perfectly onto this card!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

This is just so sweet, Lai-Yoke! I love the soft colors and the soft sparkle on the flowers!

Kandi Phillips said...

Love your flower vase and the raised flowers!

Ann said...

So pretty! I love the bits of sparkle! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love that ribbon and bling! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details! Thanks for joining us for our WOC challenges :)
Hugs, Lena K