Thursday, 28 October 2010

2X Reindeers



This baby reindeer stamp is so cute that I can't resist buying it.  I decided to make a pair of reindeer for this card.  To make them facing each other, I traced the outline of the image on the back side of the stamped image.  I put some ribbons on their neck to act as shawls.

Thereafter, made 3 layers of  "snow" and put some glitter powders on them.  The sentiment is also from Hero Arts and the Christmas tree is from Stampin Up. Lastly, I put the cute owl on the reindeer. (oops! just realised that I loaded the wrong photo which is w/o the owl)

The card enters into the challenge of The Shabby Tearoom with the theme country kitchen.

7 comments:

Miss V said...

rein deers look so arrogantly cute... hehe
this card is really cute!

Debbie said...

This is absolutely precious! I {heart} the reindeer with polka dotted scarves and that glittered snow is amazing! Thanks for sharing your sweet creation with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Please be sure to link back to TSTR in order to be considered for the weeky prize!

Pattie said...

Super cute reindeer and I love the sparkly snowtops on the hills! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

Susan Allan said...

I love the reindeer and the trees. A really lovely Christmas card.
Sue xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so pretty, lovely reindeer, love the glittered snow, really lovely holiday card!

Sandy Ang said...

You've really captured a snowy christmas feel to your card.
Love to see you at my Christmas Card Challenge
http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lcom-christmas-card-crop-hop.html

Nancy said...

I love this sweet card...love your pair of little deer. I did use a different method of reversing my reindeer, check out my blog tomorrow for the secret to be revealed.
blessings!