Monday, 22 November 2010

Basketfull of presents




Came up with this basketfull of presents when I was flipping thru my stamps.  I stamped HA Sunny Smiles on a white card stock and colored it with copic.  I cut some wrapping papers to make 2 presents and the 3rd one was distressed in lilac.   The presents were put into the basket.

Thereafter, I distressed the base card with broken china (blue) and peeled paint (green) and put some glitters around the edge.

The sentiment is from Sunny smiles but I removed the last two words and replaced it with Christmas Joy from Holiday Cheers Bracket.

This card enters Pals Paper Arts Challenge #69 with the theme ribbons or fabric.

5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Lai Yoke this is very creative and love that small GIFT on the basket...you are so creative on November but me not hehe LOL...miss you...see you maybe on my blog..hugs

Nancy said...

This is so pretty, Lai-Yoke! It is so festive and full of Christmas spirit!

Linda Callahan said...

Love your brightly wrapped packages!

Cards by Gina said...

Love the basket and the ribbon wrapped gifts! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week!

yenni natalia said...

this basket is gorgeous..what a brilliant idea :)

Thanks for joining my candy blog..:) and your support this far...i will cross my finger for you :).Good luck dear!
hugs
yenni