Thursday, 16 December 2010

Basket of Tulips - Thank You


Again using the colour scheme challenge from HA this month, I came up with this card. 

I've stamped the background with the music notes with clear embossing on the kraft paper. The edges are distressed and later distressed with snowwhite ink to give a cloudy effect.  The basket is stamped on the kraft and embossed with white powder.  As for the tulips, I've stamped them on 3 different colours and embossed them with white powder again.  The sentiments are from two different sets which are Sunny smiles and Everday sayings.

As it is also HA's theme for Thank you card this month, with this, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been so supportive on my work and giving all the encouraging, supportive and lovely comments on my cards.

This will be my last card of the year as I will be on holiday from 18 December till 1 January 2011.  Yes, I'm going home to Malaysia where I will see all my families and friends, catch up with all the yummy food and absorbing some heat as well!  See you next year!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2011!

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love your card, by the way! And have a safe trip to Malaysia and eat lots of yummy food for us! Hope to "see" you soon in the new year!

lotte chew said...

glad to hear that you're from malaysia too!! your cards are well done, clean and beautiful!! love your cards!! :)

Monika Reeck said...

great color on the background and lovely basket cantik kartunya...hugs