Monday, 13 December 2010

Thank you gift bag



After having done with the Christmas cards production work, I'm so glad that I've found a reason to make something else!

This time, I used HA Good Thoughts and Canvas stripes on a white cardstock.  I used pro-marker to colour the flowers with this month challenge from Hero Arts with the following colours Kraft, cranberry, slate blue, pine and snow.  For more details on their challenge, please check here.

I coloured the flowers in slate blue and pine colours and as for the cranberry, I used a hole puncher to punch out the cranberry paper to act as the flower buds.  You will find the kraft colour on the die cut of the sentiment which is from Frame and Messages.  As for the handle, I wanted to keep it "kraft" so, I decided to apply the technique of sewing on it.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

That's a really beautiful Gift Bag Lai-Yoke! I struggled with these colours for the HA challenge but you perfected it! Stunning!

Monika Reeck said...

what a sweet Bag Lai Yoke...cute and soft color love this too

Heather Maria said...

This is so pretty, Lai-Yoke! Wonderful use of the colour combination! Love the soft colouring and the way you have stitched the handle!