Thursday, 27 January 2011

Green/ Blue Good Thoughts

Inspired by Hero Art's Fresh Inspiration Friday using the above colours, I've came up with this card.  Using Sending Good Thoughts, I coloured the print using copics : grayish olive and phthalo blue. Instead of colouring the flower in full phthalo blue, I've decided to give them some polka dots!  Just can't resist polka dots!

The butterfly is heat embossed in white to give a striking white on the olive paper. 



I love this design so much that I made a set of three!  I'll post the individual photo tomorrow.

3 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

These are gorgeous, Lai-Yoke!! I love your choice of colours, the embossed butterflies and double-stamped sentiments in two colours. So beautiful!

Brenda said...

That is totally stunning Lai-Yoke! Love your design and the butterfly is so beautiful! Great set!

Heather Maria said...

Beautiful set of cards, Lai-Yoke! I love your design and the colours are so pretty!