Friday, 8 April 2011

ATC Micey Day



It's ATC week at  Penny Black and this is the first time that I made them and I felt that all images are being compressed to fit into this ATC card of 63mm X 89mm.   I've used Micey Day for this card and stamped the image twice so that it covers the full breath of the card of 89mm.  I colored the images with copics and pro-markers and paper pieced the presents and the balloon.  I've also applied glossy accents on them. 

As for the background, I've repeatedly stamped the sentiment with different colours to cover half the card.

This card enters into the following challenges : Penny Black, LawnScaping

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, Lai Yoke! What a totally cute and fun ATC! Love all those happy colours!

Marie / Legojenta said...

This is so cute! Great job on the background-stamping - it looks great =) TFS!

Lynnette said...

This is so much fun. It's adorable. Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping challenge

Laurel said...

How cute is this! Love. Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

Lynnette said...

Such a fun card!