Thursday, 28 April 2011

Rainbow Butterflies

This is my second posting of the day, please scroll down to see the first one.

One of the hostesses of Hero Arts, Linda is having a challenge of using the same stamp.  This is my 3rd time using the same design as I love it so much but this time, I've colored the butterflies in different colours and applied glossy accents on them which is one of the challenge in Shabby Tea Room.  I'm also sending this card to someone as a challenge from the Make-It + Mail-It Challenge which is organised by Lisa Spangler from Hero Arts.


4 comments:

susanne said...

So pretty Lai-Yoke! Love all of these beautifully coloured butterflies!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh wow, this is so pretty! A rainbow of beauty!

Thanks so much for playing in the first ever Make-It & Mail-It challenge! :)

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh and I forgot to add! I love the tulips in your blog header! So pretty! :)

Sheri said...

Those butterflies are the perfect touch!

Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)