Thursday, 28 April 2011

Take your time

UPDATED 3 May 2011:  Yeah!  Just received the good news that I'm one of the Froggin Fantastic Four!!!

I know that I promised that there will not be anymore posting for today but I just saw this last minute challenge at Lily Pad.  This is the sketch.

For this challenge I used this slow and easy PB Caravan stamp.  I used vellum to act as hills for the snails to climb up.  The snails are cut, coloured, added glossy accents and stickles on them.  The sentiment is computer printed!  This card also enters into the Penny Black Challenge.


4 comments:

Suzanne C said...

This is super cute! Love those snails making trails! Thanks for joining us at the pond!

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh my gosh, Lai-Yoke, this is so cute!! I love the way you did the hills and sparkles on those snails. LOVE all the presents on their backs! Great colours, too. Hope your weekend is fantastic!

Nancy said...

What a fabulously creative way to use Lucy's sketch...this is simply too cute!! So happy you played with us at the Lily Pad!

Brenda said...

Congrats on yourFantastic Four win! Yippee! Not only is this card cute but what a genius way to interpret Lucy's sketch!