Friday, 1 April 2011

Winner x 4

Drum roooooooooll!  This is what I heard this week and not only once but four times!!!  OMG!  I can't believe that I've earned four winning awards this week.  Please share the joy with me as this has never happen to me before...... so many times within a week.  Woot! Woot! (sorry, had to mention it again!)

-  the 90 minute scramble at Hero Arts (my first time participating) with the theme "Window".  See here for the card.

- Top 3 at Paper Play Challenge with the theme "Embossing".  See here for the card.

-  at The Penny Black Blog with the theme "Sparkle".  See here for the card.

-  an Honourable Mention at The Play Date Cafe Challenge with colour challenge.  See here for the card.


These are the stamps that I chose from Penny Black

6 comments:

joy said...

Congrats! Well deserved; your cards are wonderful. Love the PB items you chose, too.

Barb said...

Big congrats to you, Lai-Yoke! You deserve all four! Have fun! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Congratulations, Lai-Yoke! I'm really not surprised as all your work is amazing!

Carla Bazhenow said...

Oh how awesome for you!!! Congratulations!!! I love the stamps you picked! Hugs,

Brenda said...

Congratulations Lai-Yoke!!!! I am so happy for you! Enjoy your wins!

Heather Maria said...

Wow that's brilliant, Lai-Yoke! I'm delighted for you!Have fun with your gorgeous new goodies!