Thursday, 23 June 2011

New Home

Thank you blogger that I'm able to upload the pictures again....

A friend mine who has been living here for 5 years will be moving to UK whereby she will settle down with her english husband and their 2 year old son.  Although I am caught with a bug flu this week,  I had to meet her for the last time which I've no regret although I was very tired with lots of body ache and headache thereafter.

I made this card last week already (thank goodness as I was too tired to make any this week).  I wish her all the best in her new country home and wish her well in her transition period.

This is an easel card and the stamp is from HA Home.  The door is stamped on a white and bordeaux cardstock.  I put a cellephone tape on the window of the white door to give a glass effect and paperpieced the bordeaux on the white door.  I also put their house number and applied glossy accent on the door.  Once the door is opened, I stamped the word "Hello"!

This card enters into the current submission of Gallery Idol 2011




5 comments:

Barb said...

Fantastic card, Lai-Yoke! Wow! So creative! Love the circle, easel design! So fun with the door opening too!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! this is fabulous! love that the door opens. wonderful design. super card, Lai-Yoke!

Elizabeth Allan said...

So many fun little extras tucked in this card Lai-Yoke. Adorable!

Nida Razali said...

cute card Lai Yoke!

Brenda said...

So pretty Lai-Yoke! Love how you did the door!