Sunday, 12 June 2011

Woven Valentine Card

I've made this card long time ago already and I love it so much that I kept it for myself.  Now that there is a challenge from Create  which is to create Cards Paper Weaving.  Combining this challenge with CAS-ual Fridays which is Tic-Tac-Toe, I've chosen Emboss, Punch and Buttons for my card.


I love this idea with the woven heart-shaped. The woven shaped is made up of 2 different colours which fits into the classical Valentine's theme.

The background is from Stampin Up which is heat embossed with clear powder on a black cardstock. The two elephants are from Hero Arts which are heat embossed with clear powder and one of the hearts is punched.


7 comments:

Brenda said...

Cool heart Lai-Yoke! Love all that embossing too!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful woven heart!! GREAT take with the challenges! Fantastic composition! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie W. said...

Oh so cute! I love that checkered paper! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa said...

Wow! That woven heart is fantastic! Love the elephants- this is great :) Just got back to town and I have some catching up to do on your blog!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Lai Yoke! You are so creative with the woven heart. Those glossy elephants are so cute!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

How fun is this?! Love the woven heart and the super fun color palette! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work in future challenges!

Laura Davis said...

Sooooo sweet!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura