Friday, 8 July 2011

Acetate Flourishes

 This morning I was awake at 4 o'clock not knowing why! I knew that we were planning to drive off at 5am on Saturday to avoid heavy traffic congestion in Belgium and perhaps my wake up call was one day earlier!


Anyway, after lazing till about 7am I decided to wake-up and went straight to my craft corner and had a great idea for Moxie Fab World's challenge. It has been quite sometime since I last used acetate and decided to make a card for today's challenge.

The acetate is stamped with HA Manuscript Background in Staz On Jet Black. The middle panel is from My Paper World which is also stamped in Jet Black and finished it off with a black ribbon. This is the first time that I used a black ribbon and am pretty pleased with the result. To cover the inside part of the panel, I cut 3 white panels to hide all the glues.



6 comments:

Lisa said...

FABULOUS- Love this acetate card! I lvoe how the script is stamped on the back portion of the card and that gorgeous flourish panel on the front. It's beautiful :)
Have a wonderful time on your vacation!!

Barb said...

Lai-Yoke, this is stunning!

onecraftymama said...

Oh! Lai-Yoke, this is amazing! So elegant, and I can't even imagine how fussy to make. Love it!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Very sophisticated and elegant Lai-Yoke. Your stamping on the acetate is perfect.

Cath said...

Hey Lai-Yoke! Thanks once again for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Nida Razali said...

Wahhh .... Very nice...I love it!