Thursday, 18 August 2011

Monster Set

Ok, I know you might say that I'm crazy to make a set of these little creatures.  I started with one and I can't stop making the next one and the next.....  Here is what I came up with ....


I started making this card & bookmark set.  You can check here for more details.



..... and the rest followed! Had so much fun creating these cards.  I particularly like making this background and putting all of the monsters upside down!



As for this one, I've embossed the background and de-bossed the oval shape. 


This is the last one which is very simple to make with lots of CB.  Made a mini notepad with different colours of papers inside!


I'm entering this into the following challenges : Hero Arts, Sir Stampalot Challenge, Lady Bug Crafts Ink, Wee Memories, All Sorts Challenge

19 comments:

Barb said...

Not crazy at all, Lai-Yoke. . .I think they're fabulous! So fun, so cute and I love the colors!

Rose said...

Lai-Yoke, these are such CUTE monster cards and projects!!

Brenda said...

Very cute set indeed Lai-Yoke! Just have to love those monsters!

Elizabeth Allan said...

You're right Lai-Yoke. These little monsters are too cute to just make one project with them. The google eyes are perfect accents too!

Trinh said...

These are wonderful, Lai-Yoke! I just love the colors you used and they are all so adorable!

Sally H said...

Oh how fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

pinky said...

Brilliant creations, full of fun and bright colours. Thanks for joining us at sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Emily Leiphart said...

What a great set, Lai Yoke! My favourite is the one with the sparkly hats and I love the embossing on the little notebook.

Francesca said...

Beautiful Creation

Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Giovana said...

Fantastic projects!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge.

Anita said...

These are all so adorable. Thank you for joining the Ladybug challenge.

Tracy said...

Fabulous and imaginitive Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pinky said...

Thanks for joining us at LCI this month.
Pinky

Lisa said...

This is just way too much fun!!! Love their googly eyes...eye LOL!!!

Monika Reeck said...

totally cool and cute monster set wohoooo lovely colors too Lai Yoke....and I wanna tell you are very great in making cards for kids...hugs

Julie said...

Great card,the monsyters look Fab!!! Thanks for joining the LCI challenge,Julie.x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Very Funky! love the images and the wobbly eyes you have used are perfect!!!

Thanks for joining in our Green and Blue themed challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck in the Draw...

Emma xxx

brenda said...

Oh my, this one really is fun.

thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and Stampalot challenge this month.

B x

Jill said...

I think it's fabulous!
Great layouts and colours :)
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. Good luck and I hope to see you again next time!
Hugs, Jill