Monday, 31 October 2011

Lily Pad - Sketch Challenge

This is the sketch at Lily Pad.

Using this gift which I received from Lisa, I made an acetate card for this challenge.  I know that it is not environment friendly at all but I just love the effect of using acetate.

The stamp is from HA Stitched Frame which is stamped in jet black and cut out the border.  The flowers are embossed in white and distressed in broken china and peeled paint. 



As there are not much space whereby I could write a message, I decided to cut the size of the rectangular and made into folds.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

The embossed acetate is spectacular Lai-Yoke!

Brenda said...

Ooh that is so pretty Lai-Yoke! Love that flower!

Barb said...

Lai-Yoke, I LOVE this card! The pretty green and white combo looks wonderful with the acetate! Beautifully done!

onecraftymama said...

I've never tried pressure embossing acetate before - it looks stunning! Now I have to go & play :) And I love how the flowers look done with that colour combination. Lovely shading!

Lisa said...

Hi Lai-Yoke! I just knew you would do something beautiful with this! I have never seen someone emboss on acetate- I LOVE it!! Gorgeous card :)

Lin said...

This is wonderful, Lai-Yoke, so fresh! I'm so glad you joined us again at the Pond!!