Monday, 5 December 2011

Dressing Up


"Dressing-Up" snowman is my card for today. I am using one of the sketch from Hero Arts and combining with the challenge from Young Crafters Unite.  All the snowman attire is from HA Digital print. The sentiment is stamped on a vellum.



I was setting up my "christmas tree" (made of dried branches) last week and had some leftover of the broken branches and twigs and I kept them as I know I will eventually make use of them.  
Here are the "arms" of the snowman. 
I am also entering this card into the following challenge : Wee Memories

11 comments:

Annette said...

so clever...I LOVE THIS CARD...cute how you add the little twigs...

Lisa said...

So funny that you saved your little twigs :) Look how cute this is! I love how you did one piece at a time in the circel and then brought it all together at the bottom. Adorable Lai-Yoke!

Barb said...

You are so clever, Lai-Yoke! Love this charming card! :)

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Lai-Yoke,

It is always a pleasure to come on your blog and to discover your new realizations. Magnificent two-colored card, I like ! Interesting layout (idea to keep in mind). A magnificent creation ! Congratulations !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Lai-Yoke,

It is always a pleasure to come on your blog and to discover your new realizations. Magnificent two-colored card, I like ! Interesting layout (idea to keep in mind). A magnificent creation ! Congratulations !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Virginia L. said...

Adorable, Lai-Yoke! I love the blue, glitter and embossed background! Beautifully done! Also thank you for the lovely birthday card that arrived in the mail today!! It's even more beautiful in person!

Brenda said...

Very sweet Lai-Yoke! I love the title! Such a cute little snowman!

Angie Blom said...

cute card. what a great design. thanks for playing at wee memories.

Lisa said...

This is so cute Lai-Yoke!

onecraftymama said...

So cute! I love his little twig arms, and how his accessories are featured up above...this is such a sweet card!

Giovana said...

Really cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge!