Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Lawnscaping #23

There will be a Christmas Potluck Party at my volunteer work on Wednesday and everyone is expected to bring a food item from their own country and a christmas gift for exchange.

Most of the volunteers at my organisation are international people and it's so nice to meet people from all over the world to exchange our experiences, share our culture and food.

As I have made so many cards at home and it would be an ideal gift to give these handmade cards away.  I also heard that some people do not appreciate handmade cards (to my surpise) and because of this I thought I should also add something extra in the goodie bag.

I stamped the background of the box with Lawn Fawn stamp and applied some stickles randomly.  The "belt" is from MS punch and the sentiment is from SU.  I am also entering this project into the following challenge : Annabelle Stamps, Stampalot Challenge, Wee Memories




19 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This box is really beautiful. I love the reindeer image it's so sweet.
Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

onecraftymama said...

I know there are people who wouldn't appreciate handmade items, but those people are a little bit crazy, I always think!
I love the box - the border punch work looks so perfect!

Lisa said...

Who is it that doesn't appreciate a handmade card!?? Sheesh!
What a cute box! Perfect for the challenge! Love the band you made to go around it :)

Annette said...

wow this is so amazing...I so love it...

Rosemary said...

what a great gift idea, lai-yoke!! i'm sure it will be very appreciated!!

brenda said...

What a pretty little gift box Lai Yoke.

Thank you for joining in with another project at Stampalot Challenge this month.

B x

pinky said...

Love your box, so perfectly put together, love the green and white.Thanks for joining us at SIR STAMPALOT this month.
Pinky

Sue W said...

Perfect!!!! Love the cute image stamped (or is that card!) whatever is makes a wonderful Christas box and the punched decorative edging is super! Thanks for playing along with AnnaBelle this week! Merry Christmas!

Kary said...

Lai-Yoke, this is totally adorable!! Love the box you made, and I think your colleagues are going to love your handmade cards!! I can't imagine people who won't love your cards, they are always gorgeous!! Enjoy the party!

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

You've created a gorgeous box!! Love the stamped image and punched edge!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sue said...

what a super cute little box, so much fun with all the reindeer frolicking!
thanks for sharing at AnnaBelle's this week! :)

Lisa said...

This is pure holiday delight Lai Yoke! Wow...so cute ;)

Elizabeth Allan said...

So cute Lai-Yoke! A fabulously creative box to share with a friend. What is inside? :0)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love the box so pretty!!!!Thanks for playing along with Wee memories!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeeek, ok, whatever is inside must be delicious! Those reindeer are perfect uncoloured and I love the hint of green. This is just a gorgeous box, Lai Yoke!

Laurel said...

This is sensational! I love all those reindeer! ACK! Cute.

Laurel said...

This is sensational! I love all those reindeer! ACK! Cute.

Ruth said...

Great little box! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)