Saturday, 24 March 2012

LIM Masking

Yesterday, I had some problem uploading the  photos and I am glad it's solved now.

Lots of masking for today's card by using HA Antique Flowers Engraving which is masked in 5 distress colours and spritz with glimmer mist.  These colours are this month's challenge at Hero Arts.

I am combining this card into several challenges: Less Is More, Lily Pad, Hero Arts

It's another beautiful spring day over here and we are off cycling to hunt for blooming bulbs and will try to post some photos on my next post.  Have a nice weekend!


11 comments:

Lin said...

This is a lovely way to use this stamp - love your card, Lai Yoke!

joy said...

Gorgeous! And, so appropriate!

Kary said...

Hi Lai-Yoke, loved it when I first saw your card on Flickr. Beautiful colours and great job with masking. Enjoy the cycling!!

Barb said...

Fantastic masking, Lai-Yoke! Beautiful, subtle stamping too! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards! Glad your computer is working better today too! :)

Sue said...

This looks amazing, and your colours are just wonderful.
Smiles:)

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful making. Fabulous work ! I liiikkkeeeeee !!!!

hugs from France.
Catherine.

Annette said...

wow Lai-Yoke this is sooooo amazing...I love how you masked this card...looks amazing..

onecraftymama said...

wowowowow! I love it!! All those lovely colours together, and I can just imagine the shine :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderful artsy watercolor effect!

Emily Leiphart said...

What a gorgeous CAS card! Those tulips are stunning. I love the colours you used! What stamp is this?

Lisa said...

Love it when you make the long cards Lai-Yoke! This is really pretty with these colors!