Friday, 2 March 2012

Moxie Fab World - Blues Challenge

Over at Moxie Fab World, they are celebrating a week long Party Ensembles with so many yummy ideas for throwing a party or just anything that inspire you to create.

Basically, winter is over in this part of the world and we are moving towards the spring temperature already.  Yup!  No more snow and this year I made a record of no falling down on the icy road while cycling!

Back to my project of today, I made this cute little handbag by using the free stamp which came with a magazine.  Love the sweets and I coloured them with color pencils as my copics collection is only very limited.  I am happy with the end result so does Claire as this is for her birthday party which she will be attending on Saturday.  I also made a matching mini card which fit easily into the handbag.

Thank you for dropping by and I have another blue for tomorrow!



10 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Lai-Yoke,

What adorable handbag ! What an original and wonderful realization !
Bravo ! I like !!!

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

onecraftymama said...

Well, first of all CONGRATS for not falling on the ice! I fall at least once or twice a year on my bike...and lots of close calls too, and I don't ride it in the winter (oh dear...)
Hooray for winter being over - that will be a while still for us, so I hope to see some pretty flower pictures from you soon!
I love this little set - the purse is brilliant, and I love all the embossing & the punch detail on the strap :)

Lisa said...

This is just precious! What a sweet little handbag (perfect for you!) Love the little candies and the cute card too :) Someone is really going to LOVE this Lai-Yoke!
Happy weekend!!

Annette said...

aww how cute...I love your ideas...that little candy stamp is just adorable...

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lai-Yoke this is divine! A terrific way to make a birthday extra special!

Brenda said...

You are so talented Lai-Yoke! This is a really need crafty gift!

Greta said...

Adorable purse, Lai-Yoke! Cute & creative!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Love your creativity with this blue & white purse. Wow, I need to try something fun like this. It fits really well into the theme of March Being Crafting Month. This would be so great to fill and give my crafty friends at a upcoming crop. Thanks for the inspiration.

charli said...

Love it! Cures my winter blues!

Cath said...

Hey Lai-Yoke! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)