Friday, 13 April 2012

Fields of ....

We are so fortunate that we are living closeby the bulbs region which allows me to make a last minute trip last week before preparing for Easter dinner for the in-laws.  We were lucky as the weather was reasonably good and met quite a number of tourists! 

  Tulips


Tulips



 Hycinth

Daffodils

I had to share this daffodil with you as I've never seen one with this colour before - I called it a fried egg daffodil!

As the tulips were not fully bloomed yet as in rows and rows of them, I think we will make another trip soon.  Thank you for dropping by and hope to post more photos soon!

11 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Lai-Toke,

Fabulous fields of flowers. It is magnificent ! Thank you for this little piece of heaven !!!

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Lin said...

Years and years and years ago we were fortunate enough to visit Holland during this very special time, and it's something I'll never forget......thank you so much, Lai-Yoke, for these pictures! I look forward to more!

onecraftymama said...

Fried egg daffodil is a PERFECT name - that's exactly what it looks like!
Absolutely gorgeous photos, Lai-Yoke :)

joy said...

Lucky you to be able to visit these breathtaking fields of gorgeousness, Lai-Yoke!! Love these photos - thanks for sharing them!

Barb said...

Lai-Yoke, you really are lucky to live so close to these amazing fields of flowers! I'm so glad you share them with us each year too! Beautiful photos - thank you! :)

Annette said...

oh my this is so gorgeous...I love all that amazing color and those flowers are amazing...thanks for sharing.

Emily Leiphart said...

Such gorgeous photos, Lai Yoke! I'm beginning to think that the Netherlands has the best flower fields in the world!

Nancy said...

WOW! Thank you for sharing these amazing photos! Just gorgeous!

Greta said...

So fun to see your pictures! Almost makes me feel like I'm in Holland!

Cindy C. said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog Lai Yoke! And thanks for sharing these wonderful photos. The flowers are so very beautiful!

Brenda said...

Oh I just love that Fried Egg Daffodil!