Wednesday, 20 June 2012

TAWs #5


This is my first time participating with The Alley Way Stamps which is very much inspired by Annette who is always coming up with something funny and adorable.  As I do not have any stamps from them, I used their freebies.  This card is very much inspired by Annette and I thought it was so cleverly created that I decided to copy her card.  Thank you so much for the inspiration, Annette!

I printed the fishes in different sizes and mirror image print as well.  Colored them with copics (sorry, the coloring is not that great) and added stickles on them to bring out the images.  Lastly, I added different sizes of google eyes on them!



Last Sunday, I was admiring the roses in the garden and this rose was asking me to take a picture of it and I thought, how could I resist such a beauty!  If you look closely, you could see that the sun shines thru the petals which I thought was absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for dropping and have a nice day!


10 comments:

Annette said...

aww what a great way to start the morning....This is so adorable and I am so happy to see that I inspired you. I love your card and love that you added buttons...The eyes are perfect and the added glitter is just perfect...

Thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps....Be Inspired Challenge.. :)

brenda said...

What a stunning rose Lai-Yoke. They are very late flowering here in the UK and our ate only just showing colour.

A great and original card.

B x

onecraftymama said...

Super cute! I love the glitter on the fish, and the embossing & twine frame, and of course - GOOGLY EYES! You know I love them too :)

Cat's sCrap said...

So cute ! Nice caracters. Wonderful composition. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Barb said...

Wow - that is one gorgeous rose, Lai-Yoke! Amazing photo! Love your fun card too - adorable fish! Thanks for making me smile today! :)

Barb said...

Lai-Yoke this is so awesome! I love this freebie stamp and you've made him shine...gorgeous card. The texture, colors, shimmer and eyes are perfect..and fun! Thank you for joining the Be Inspired Challenge. We hope you'll join us again! :)

*Alison* said...

This is so cute! I love the textures, and those fun eyes.. such a cute creation.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TAWS..
HUGS Ali

Marcy said...

OH, this is just adorable...makes me smile out loud! The googley eyes crack me up! Thanks for playing along with us at The Alley Way Stamps.

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Lai Yoke, love the texture you have created :)
Many thanks for joining in the fun at The Alley Way Stamps!

Trendy Twine said...

What a cute card. Love the sweet fish. And of course, twine goes with everything.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine