Saturday, 30 June 2012

Wrapping Paper

Have you tried making a card from wrapping paper?  This challenge came from Die Cut Divas and I really enjoyed making this adorable dino.  As the wrapping is rather thin, I adhered a piece of cardstock to the image which I wanted and cut it. 

When I asked my DH what he thinks about this card, he loves it.  So here come the best part, when I told him that the dino is from wrapping paper he said that I don't need to buy anymore stamps!!!

Have a great weekend!



This is the piece of wrapping paper

7 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

So cute ! I like, your character. Magnificent realization. Bravo !

Hugs

Catherine.

Barb said...

Sounds just like something many of our hubby's would say! :) Love your adorable dino, Lai-Yoke! Fun idea to use wrapping paper! Darling card!

Lisa said...

Ack! No more stamps??! We just can't have that!
Love how you did this- again you are so clever! Cute wrapping paper :)

Miss V said...

wicked! I couldn't agree with him more! :D rofl!

onecraftymama said...

Ah, that's why I never say much about cards to my husband ;) He says foolish things like that!
I love how cute this turned out, and that embossing is perfect for him. And, GOOGLY EYES :) My favourite!

Annette said...

awww cute cute cute...I LOVE THIS...so adorable...

Brenda said...

Totally fun Lai-Yoke!