Friday, 24 August 2012

PS Challenge Cool Shades - August

It's cool shades challenge over at Paper Smooches Sparks and I am making this card for a challenge at Moxie Fab World with the Repetition Challenge.
 
 
My take for this card is punching lots of circles with the colors and sticked them around a white cardstock.  Yeah!  My eyes were a little bit crossed after sticking all the circles but I am happy with the result.  Then I stamped the muffin first on a white cardstock and a second on one a lilac cardstock and paper pieced them. The cream part is stamped on a white cardstock and I added stickles and twine on it as I wanted some sprinkles on the muffin.  To finish off the muffin, I added a candle on it.  As I wanted to give it a twist to the card, I stamped the sentiment on a long piece of white cardstock and folded it.  This card also enters into the following challenge : Paper Play Challenges
 
Thanks for dropping by and have a lovely weekend!
 



12 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

ooooh Lai-Yoke this is fabulous! The effect of the yellow circular background is mesmerizing. Great dimension with the fun candle!

Cat's sCrap said...

What a creativity ! Fabulous ideas. Bravo ! I like !

Hugs from France.
Cath.

onecraftymama said...

Love the candle tucked in behind the top layer! The gradient circles are really eye catching - so much fiddling, but totally worth it :)

Annette said...

aww look how cute...I love how you added the twine and the candle...super cute cupcake...love it

Greta said...

What a neat card, Lai-Yoke! You are always so creative--love it!

brenda said...

Good morning Lai-Yoke,

Another totally inspirational piece of artwork, your imagination never fails to amaze me.

Hope you have good weekend.

B x

Rae said...

How creative and pretty!

Cindy C. said...

How cheerful! Love that real candle on the cupcake!

Sharon D from Canada said...

Cute card, Lai-Yoke! I love the fun circle bg!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I love your idea...you always have a great Idea Lai Yoke...I must learn it from you....hope u hop to my blog dear...miss you...

Daria Z. said...

Absolutely adore this!

Cath said...

Hey Lai-Yoke! Thanks again for linking up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)