Saturday, 22 September 2012

Taw Challenge #11


"Be Inspired" by the above picture is the challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps.  If you do not have The Alley Way stamps, you could use their freebies which I am using for today's card. 
 
For this card, I chose this freebies as I wanted to have a "scary" and yet fun Halloween card so I decided to print several bats and cut them out!  Aww.... you might say that I cut away the wings but I thought it was a great idea for "ghostly" image although my daughter thought that it looks more like a tooth!  How fun to hear a different interpretation besides your own - how about you?  

I did a lot of cutting and added all the googly eyes on them.  I also used the freebies for the sentiment.  

Thanks for dropping by and have a good weekend!




6 comments:

Annette said...

oh I love how you used the bat...girl that is so creative...Thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps...be Inspired Challenge...

Cat's sCrap said...

Very good idea all these small heads and thes funny eyes in all directions. I like !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

*Alison* said...

this is so fun and creative. :) please remember only to link to the freebies.. not post them on your blog.. :) thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps... Be Inspired Challenge..

Kim S said...

Oh how creative!! (And I love the one-eyed ghosts!) So glad to see you at TAWS BE Inspired!

Lyndal said...

What gorgeous googly eyes!
So glad you joined in the fun at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge :)

onecraftymama said...

I love these little ghosties! I could see them as teeth too, I think, but the eyes totally make them ghostly :)