Thursday, 25 October 2012

Stitching & Sewing Challenge

*** Edited : Winner at All Sorts Challenge ***

******************************************************

It has been quite sometime since I played at Moxie Fab World and today's card is all about stitching. 

I found this piece of blue mesh in between my papers and so happy to use it for today's challenge.  As it's a simple and direct card, there is nothing much to explain and the buttons are from Hero Arts which I won sometime back.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamp which is heat embossed.  

I am also submitting this card to A Blog Named Hero and All Sorts Challenge challenge.

Thanks to all for the lovely comments which you left on my last posting.



14 comments:

Barb said...

What a perfect card for both challenges, Lai-Yoke! Love the effect from the pretty mesh and your buttons look wonderful with the stitching!

onecraftymama said...

Oh, that mesh paper is gorgeous! Love how light & airy it looks :)

Kailash said...

Such a lovely design Lai-Yoke, love how you placed the buttons. Gorgeous CAS card!!

Annette said...

Lai-Yoke I love this...great stitching and those added buttons are perfect...awesome card.

Lisa said...

This is so super cool, Lai Yoke! Love the texture that mesh and the stitching creates!
You are always thinking out of the box- I love it!

brenda said...

Another really effective card Lai-Yoke, your work really is an inspiration as it always offers something a little different.

Hope you have a lovely weekend, here in my part of the UK we have some rain and snow this morning.

B x

Cat's sCrap said...

Everything in simplicity. Beautiful composition of buttons. I like !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Brenda said...

Love your funky retro design and that lovely blue mesh!

Greta said...

Great card, Lai-Yoke! I'm not real big on stitching in many cases, but yours is perfectly done!

Cindy C. said...

So clean and fresh, well done Lai-Yoke!

Craftnut said...

Love the effect you have created with this. Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Tracy x

Karen said...

nicely done...happy card...

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lovely light and airy design Lai Yoke. I especially like the wavy stitching that the buttons are dancing on. It gives it a happy, whimsical feeling!

Cathy A said...

Wonderful design, the buttons work so well on this.