Monday, 17 December 2012

Chevron with Snowman

Hope everyone had a good weekend!  I have been so busy with the christmas cards and am still busy and I cannot believe it that I still need to make more. Frankly speaking, I can't wait to finish this project as I have had enough already.  

For this card, I have decided to use my favourite HA chevron and the snowman diecut to make this card.  Love how it turned out.  When it comes to using patterned background, I am quite hesitant with it as I am not too sure how to apply it until I noticed from a talented blog friend Annette, My Clever Creations.  I love her approach on using patterned paper with stamps with beautiful results.

I am linking up this card to My Clever Creations as she is having a fun celebration over at her blog.  Do  check out her adorable, fun and sweet creations.  

This card also enters into the following challenges : Barb's HA flickrStamptacular SundaySimon Says StampsCASE StudyThe CLASSroom





10 comments:

Annette said...

oh my word this card came out adorable... I love the background and this snowman is so fun.. I love his scarf... Great card.. I totally adore it.. Thank you so much for linking up.. :)

Happy Monday.

Cat's sCrap said...

What an adorable card ! Lovely character. Everything in simplicity ! I like !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Jessi Fogan said...

Up until the day happens we always push to do just ONE MORE THING...I know I do :)
Love this background - and of course that cute snowman!

Penny said...

This is such an adorable Christmas card. Love the CAS design, the paper, and that darling snowman! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sue said...

Hello Lai-Yoke
What a delightful snowman, and your Bg looks wonderful.
Thank you so very much for the beautiful Christmas card you sent me, it arrived this morning and put a huge smile on my face.
Smiles:)
Sue

brenda said...

I think we all get a bit fed up the Christmas cards in the end Lai-Yoke, they seem to go on forever.

I know I've been making them since May for TV and by the time it comes to my own I really want to do something different.

Your bold happy snowman standout beautifully against the chevron background.

B x

Lisa Carroll said...

Love this card! Such an amazing job on that background, it's perfect! :) Thanks for joining us in the "What's Your Favorite?" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

Céline said...

gorgeous card
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Maureen said...

oh, love what you did with the green and red! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Andrea Ewen said...

What an adorable snowman...love how he looks placed against those background colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!