Thursday, 7 February 2013

PS Trend Watch Challenge 4-10 Feb

Another polka dots card with the inspiration from Paper Smooches Sparks.  Again, using the set from PS Forest Whimsy, I fussy cut all the clouds and paper pieced them on stamped polka dots blue cardstock.  I used the negative cut from the cloud (I wished there is a die cut for the cloud) and added the sentiment from the set PS Yummers.





I am also entering these cards into Paper Craft Connection - It's a Stamp it! 3 Ways Challenge or Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog ChallengeArtfull Crafts and A Blog Named Hero.  I am using the cloud to stretch my stamps in 3 different ways.

The first card which I used the clouds as a frame, you can see more details here.  The second card which I made quite sometime ago but I still love it whereby the clouds are just clouds, you can see the original post here.  And the third one which is today's card whereby the clouds are used as a background stamping.


We have been having hails and snow for the last 3 days already.

Wishing you a crafty day!

14 comments:

brenda said...

Who would ever have imagined clouds could look so stunning Lai-Yoke, but in your hands they certainly do.

B x

joy said...

LOVE all the polka dot goodness!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that perfect gem tucked into the sentiment! Amazing job trimming that cloud so perfectly that you could use the negative...wow!
Yucky weather - ours is definitely wintery too.

Lin said...

All of these are so fun, Lai-Yoke, but that blue cloud one is my fave!

Annette said...

girl you are just so creative and I love your designs.. they make me happy... I love those clouds... so so fun..

Happy Thursday..

Sandy Ang said...

love your cloud design to bits

Erica Bass said...

I love the layering on this card. And the negative cut clouds are awesome!

Greta said...

You amaze me, again, Lai-Yoke! Always thinking outside the box! These are terrific!

Mary J said...

Fab use of those clouds! Love how you framed the sentiment like that!

Cat's sCrap said...

Absolutely fabulous ! I like ! Fantastic graphic effect ! Wonderful realizattions and what a creativity !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Tina said...

I just love how you are playing with dotted clouds! All the cards are so lovely. Thanks again for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

The Paper Parade said...

Wow, you're on a roll!! These three cards are awesome! I especially love how you cut out the clouds and have the sentiment peeking out, and then the card with the birds and the clouds around the edge is simply adorable :)

Monika Reeck said...

whoaa 3 cards...you are on a roll...love your idea with the blue card and the card with the birdie too..cute cute cute...how are you dear...big hugs...

Sue McRae said...

How fun is your window card and love all the polka dots! Thanks for playing along at ABNH.