Saturday, 30 March 2013

Easter Baskets

EDITED : 6 APRIL
HONOURABLE MENTION AT CAS-UAL FRIDAYS

*********************************************************************************
Hello Everyone! I have no cards to share with you today but two easter projects : a basket and an egg-box.


This week challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays is to make a CAS-Easter projects but no cards.  So here are my bunnies projects. There is barely any stamping involve in these projects but I had to use a lot of my faithful cuttlebug help. 

I am also entering these projects in the following challenge : Crafty Creations


First is the "heart" bunny. 


Bnnny's tail

I gave the bunny a sweet hair-pin

Bunny egg-box which has been machine-stitched on all sides.

 A sleeve to hold the box.  Also machine-stitched.  The stamp is from HA.

Inside of the egg-box.  I made 6 holders to put the easter eggs. 

It's the end of March already and snow is still falling occasionally.   Thank you for dropping by and I wish everyone a blessed Easter weekend!

16 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh my goodness, Lai Yoke! These are SOOO cute! I like the fresh white and yellow you used. They just sing, 'Spring'!

Happy Easter to you and your family. :)

joy said...

Absolutely adorable, Lai-Yoke! Happy Easter!

Barb said...

Oh, you are so clever and creative, Lai-Yoke! That bunny is absolutely adorable - love the tail - hee, hee! And your box is delightful with the yellow and white gingham! Happy Easter to you! :)

Greta said...

Too, too cute! Your creative genius is showing, Lai-Yoke! Wishing you & your family a blessed Easter.

Jessi Fogan said...

THAT BUNNY! I love her little tail :) So adorable! Happy Easter, Lai-Yoke!!

Sally said...

The bunny basket and egg box are so creative, Lai-Yoke! What an incredible set you made, and such pretty Easter colors, too!

Happy Easter to you - I pray your day was blessed!

Cat's sCrap said...

What fabulous creations ! What a creatuvuty ! Bravo ! Absolutely fabulous !

Hugs from France.

Kanan Pandya said...

Love your bunny basket and egg box, Lai-Yoke. So creative and beautiful. Love all the details on it. :-)

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my gosh! This is soooooo cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

These are super duper adorable!! Love them both!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Eeek! Love your projects! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Monika Reeck said...

Lai Yoke The Bunny is tooo cuuuuteeee and love the gingham box all are adorable in yellow..love love love...your children must be proud of you dear...hugs

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh wow, what cute and involved projects you have!! Love how you stitched around all the edges on your egg box ... I have a leather box that looks like that. The band is a nice, custom touch too. So glad you joined the CASual Fridays Challenge!

AJ said...

WOW, such great projects- LOVE them!!
thanks for playing along with us as CAS-ual Fridays!

Kailash said...

Hey Lai-Yoke, Congrats on your honorable mention at CASual-Fridays for this amazing project. You are soooo creative, gorgeous!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

I saw you as a Contender at CFC. Congratulations! I'm so happy I came to see what you made because your creations have knocked me over! Absolutely sensational!!