Thursday, 18 April 2013

Waltzing Mouse Blog Party


I can't resist making a second card for the Waltzing Mouse Blog Party with the theme Spring Flowers.  I am using the colour challenge from The Dynamic Duos Challenge.


I am still using the Waltzing Mouse Large Doily set to make this card. At first, I was rather sceptical about the colour combo but to my surprise it turns out beautifully and gave a very refreshing look on the card.

Pretty direct card which involves some paperpiecing randomly.  Used some vellum diecut and felt as well to give an extra look for the card.

Thank you for your sweet comments.



16 comments:

brenda said...

Another stunning card Lai-Yoke and you created fabulous texture yet still kept that very elegant feel.

B x

Kate said...

Another gorgeous creation !!!

Nida Razali said...

Another lovely one! So sweeeeet...... I love it!

Craftilicious said...

Great fresh spring colours :-)

Deborah Frings said...

Oh I like this! I used this colour combination too - it works really well. Love your doily flowers and that texture with the felt one too!

Julia Aston said...

This is a wonderful color combo - so light and airy! very pretty stampings!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Lai-Yoke! This is just wonderful eye candy!!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

This is FABULOUS!!! Love the colors, the perfect stamping and your design!
Have a great day, hugs, Karin

laughadaisy said...

Very pretty. ;-) I love the doilies in these colors, especially with the vellum and felt - a nice touch. Thank you so much for joining our Dynamic Duos challenge this week. ;-)

Annette said...

SO PRETTY... i love how you added the vellum and felt flower... so pretty

-Aneta- said...

simple and very nice :) blue and orange super combo !! :)

Christina Barnes said...

Love those pretty doilies and the vellum flowers, just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful creation. Beautiful colours. I like the 3D and the mixture of materials. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Jessi Fogan said...

Usually that colour combo gives a really 'funky' card, but you've given it such a gorgeous & feminine touch! I love it! The paper piecing & felt add so much texture :)

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh wow, I've never used vellum and felt together before, they look great together! Lovely design!

Vickie Z said...

Love the vellum, felt, and colors!! Wonderful!!