Thursday, 5 September 2013

Less Is More

Today's card is for Less Is More challenge which is all about "Rubber Stamp" and is sponsored by Penny Black.  I was inspired by the work of Heather T and decided to use PB Winter Berries stamp for the card - actually cards because I had fun doing it that I decided to make two!

Both cards are distressed, stamped with TH inks and sprayed with glimmer mists.  For the final layer, I heat embossed it in white. 
These cards also enter into A Blog Named Hero with the challenge "button".



Thank you for dropping by.



15 comments:

Gay Peplow said...

Such a pretty design, lovely cards, X

Barb said...

Oh, my! These are just gorgeous, Lai-Yoke - wow!

joy said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, Lai-Yoke! I love the blue one to pieces. :-)

Brenda said...

Absolutely stunning Lai-Yoke! It looks like you masked some hills in the background! Love that shadow look you achieved and that white embossing just pops!

Jessi Fogan said...

OH! When I saw the thumbnail picture I thought ohhhh, how'd she do the white?? I LOVE these! The sparkle must be just lovely too :)

Trinh said...

These are beautiful, Lai-Yoke!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness! I adore Heather's work & your versions are just as beautiful! Love both of these, Lai-Yoke!

Linda Pekrul said...

LOVE these cards! That technique is just GORGEOUS!

Cat's sCrap said...

Fantastic effect graphic ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Kanan Pandya said...

Both the cards are gorgeous, Lai-Yoke. Love the inking and stamping, so neat and elegant. Love the cute buttons too. :-)

Lisa said...

These are fantastic!! I especially love the red one as it packs a real PUNCH! BEAUTIFULLY DONE LAI-yOKE!

Kailash said...

I simply adore these cards, gorgeous Lai-Yoke!!'

Michelle Liimatainen said...

Absolutely STUNNING cards! The dimension you gave those branches is incredible!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

Jen said...

two simply stunning cards

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow! Truly breathtaking!