Wednesday, 13 November 2013

AllSorts Challenge Week 232 - White Christmas

** TOP 5 AT ALLSORTS CHALLENGE **
******************************************************

When I saw the stamping on vellum from Elizabeth of Penny Black, I knew that I had to try it.  I just love the elegant look of it.

I am combining the two challenges for this card which are from AllSorts ChallengeStamping Royalty and Penny Black Saturday.  Here is the my take.  The sentiment is from PB Joy which is stamped with white staz on.  Adhered the vellum on the white cardstock. The ornaments are from Memory Box where glitters are added onto it.



Inside

Thank you for always taking your time to drop by!  Have a good crafty day!


8 comments:

brenda said...

As it’s something I really don’t like doing for a whole comment will admit to this being a copy and paste one because I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Cat's sCrap said...

White on white I like ! Very elegant card !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Wendy L said...

This card is gorgeous, you have captured the essence of my challenge perfectly, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Annette Allen said...

wow those ornaments are gorgeous and the embossing is perfect.. love it

Martha said...

WOW, this simply BEAUTIFUL, Lai-Yoke! Well done!

Greta said...

Stunning card, Lai-Yoke--love it!

Kanan Pandya said...

This is gorgeous, Lai-Yoke. Great white on white card, so so beautiful. :-)

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I love the embossing on the inside - and my goodness those ornaments are so delicate & gorgeous!