Thursday, 7 November 2013

CAS-ology - Brown

This thank you card is a tribute to Cath of Moxie Fab World who has decided to step down from Paper Crafts.  Thank you, Cath for all the inspiration and encouragement that you have always shared with all of us. 


There is not much of stamping going on this card as my cuttlebug is doing most of the work today. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanical which is stamped in versa fine brown and heat embossed in copper metalic which I just bought.  I am also entering this card into Lawnscaping Challenge.



Inside

Thank you for dropping by and have a good day!


16 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So Beautiful and pretty! Love your die-cuts. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

joy said...

Such a rich and dark chocolate brown cardstock, Lai-Yoke! This is beautiful and a winner in my book.

Rosemary said...

pretty take on the cue word, lai-yoke! so glad to see you playing along with CASology!

Greta said...

what a beauty this is, Lai-Yoke!

Kailash said...

So elegant and so pretty Lai-Yoke, all your details are simply beautiful!!!

Meghan said...

A beautiful colour combination Lai-Yoke! Your chocolate brown is gorgeous! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Trinh said...

What an elegant design! I love the layered die cuts on the front.

Cat's sCrap said...

Small and adorable ! I like !

Hugs.
Catherine.

laurelbeard said...

So pretty and elegant! Love it...

Thanks so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping challenge! ~ Laurel

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, copper & brown is such a classy colour combo! LOVE the pearl strands :)

Lynnette said...

Pretty card.

Cath said...

What a beautiful card, Lai-Yoke! Thank you so much for creating it with me in mind. I had such an incredibly good time in the Moxie Fab World, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you there! Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Pretty, pretty! I always like touches of laciness. :)

Take care, Lai Yoke!!

Elise C. said...

Wow, your card is so elegant and pretty! And I really like how you decorated the inside of the card! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

Kanan Pandya said...

This is so elegant and beautiful, Lai-Yoke. Love the color combo and all the pretty details. :-)

Christiana said...

What a beautiful fallish card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!