Sunday, 26 January 2014

PB and More Jan. Challenge

Here is a card which I made for the "Cards for the Heart Drive 2014" which is organised by Winter Wonderland Crafter.  This is her 4th year running this charity and my 3rd time sending cards to her and am planning to do it again next year. Please read more about her work charity here.

I assembled several die cuts to make this card and the image is from PB and the sentiment is from SSS.

I am submitting this card to Penny Black and More challenge.



Inside
Thanks for dropping by.

9 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

This image is just adorable! I love the shaped base, and the light sponging on the fancy die - so sweet, Lai-Yoke!

brenda said...

This a very pretty creation Lai-Yoke. nice shape and lots of lovely dimension.

Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Cat's sCrap said...

Too cute ! What adorable mousses ! Original shape. The inside was worked as well as the outside. Great job !

Hugs from France.
Catherine ;)

joy said...

SO adorable, Lai-Yoke! I love this sweet card and I'm sure the recipient will too. This is a wonderful cause and I am going to try to participate next year.

Kailash said...

Oh this card is too cute La-Yoke, so many pretty details, love it! Hope you are doing well, hugs!!!

Greta said...

Sweet, adorable card, Lai-Yoke & I love the inside, too!

Linby said...

Great use of the die and with one of my fav PB images.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & more this month.
Lynn x
DT

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute.. love that image.. love the shape... super cute

Monika Reeck said...

yaay the mouse is sooo cuuuteee..I love this and nice DP too..lovely shape card..

I was not walking around on Blogland since last November was busy with christmas time, Oma was there and sister of my Husband also came...I was having no time to created any cards LOL :) I put my new Blogpost yesterday in a hurry..hope you like to pop by my Blog...hugs from Munich