Tuesday, 22 April 2014

MFTWSC #172


The long weekend has ended so quickly and I hope everyone had a good one.

I have a card to share today by using the sketch from MFT and colour challenge from Dynamic Duos. I love the colour challenge of this week as I find it rather special.

The base card is embossed with SU folder and this time I used the MFT fishtail in a different approach. I painted the gold paint onto the raspberry cardstock and love how it turned out.






 Inside

Thank you for dropping by and have a crafty week!


9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow gorgeous card.. love the pop of color on this black base card.. so pretty

Rosemary said...

what an elegant card, lai-yoke... love the gold paint brushed onto the raspberry cardstock!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Bold and wonderful, Lai Yoke! The open-banner effect is really neat, and wow, the gold! Gold is timeless to me, even tho it is trendy now. The gold wash is beautiful.

joy said...

So pretty! Love your design of this card, Lai-Yoke.

Julie Gearinger said...

Very pretty!! Love the use of the Honeycomb EF along with the textured paper and other details!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos :-)

Greta said...

This is a stunner, Lai-Yoke!

Martha said...

This is so striking! I love it!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Lai-Yoke,

This is awesome. How creative to use the gold paint! Love the black background that sets the stage for the RR and gold accents. TFS with the Dynamic Duos this week!

Jessi Fogan said...

LOVE the gold!! What a perfect addition!