Sunday, 13 April 2014

PTI-MIM #159



The no-sew quilted card tutorial at PTI inspired me to give it a try as I have never done one before.


Instead of using patterned papers, I stamped the patterned papers by using PTI Background Botanical
set to create the quilt.  I am using the colour challenge from Colour Q and the sketch from Always Playing with Paper to create this card.

I used two colours for the die cut to create a shadow image.



 Inside

It's a working day for me tomorrow and wishing you a good week ahead.


7 comments:

Kailash said...

This technique looks so cool, stunning card Lai-Yoke!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow that pattern is amazing.. great designing..

Greta said...

Wonderfully done, Lai-Yoke! I'll have to give the technique a try. Thanks for the info you left about a challenge my card fit!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the shadow layering for the sentiment - and WOW that quilting is just stunning!

LeAnne said...

Fun quilted card, and I love the little double sentiment and banners! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at CQC!

Jen said...

What a cool card! I love all the texture! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Lesley Croghan said...

What a pretty quilted card you have created with my sketch. I love the colours and the texture on your card too. Thank you for joining me at the Challenge.