Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Curtain Call - Pajama Party


**      UPDATED :
FEATURED PLAYER AT PS**
_______________________________________________

A colleague of mine is going on maternity leave soon and some of the staff are planning a baby shower party for her. Unfortunately, I will not be attending the party as I don't work on that day but decided to make something for her.

I got this idea from Pinterset and inspired by the challenge at Curtain Call challenge - love the idea of using popcorn for this gift. It took me awhile to make this popcorn box with my freehand drawing.  I had to go with the theme blue as the baby is going to be a boy!

Although, it looks simple but I just love how it turned out.  Both sentiments of diecuts and stamp are from Paper Smooches which go around the box that reads "Ready to POP" and "Especially for You".  As this week challenge at Paper Smooches Sparks is "Anything Goes", I am going to pop this into the challenge.


I put some little gifts in the box and top it up with popcorn.

thanks for dropping by.


7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

AWW she is going to love it.. this is the perfect gift.. :)

Rosemary said...

oh my goodness, lai-yoke... your little popcorn box is absolutely adorable!! what a thoughtful and fun gift!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the soft blue popcorn box--fantastic idea! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

Monika Reeck said...

ooh dear Lai Yoke this is soooo sweeetttt she will looove love this...love the soft blue popcorn box too great idea and nice using the Die Cut Tag...loveeee your creativity...I wish I am near your home and we can do DVD night and eating pop corn with your sweet box...LOL :)

I made a post and say thanks for you it is my last post from today..maybe you would like to see it...I thank you so much dear Lai Yoke..big hugs...

Kailash said...

You are just so creative Lai-Yoke, such a thoughtful and special gift, love it!!!

Greta said...

What a great project! Bet she was thrilled!

Jessi Fogan said...

This is so cute & fun! Congrats on the shout out at SPARKS!