Friday, 26 September 2014

CAS (E) #94

colourQ Courtier at ColouQ
*******************************************

Hiya!  I have not used my stencil for a while now and thought today it would give me a reason to pull it out.  Using the sketch and colour challenges from CAS (E)ColourQ and the tic-tac-toe from Flickr SSS.

The polka dots stencil is from MFT which is distressed randomly in three colours.  The sentiment is from SSS.  Thinking of putting this into my masculine box but I don't think it looks masculine at all!  I am also popping this into SSS Wednesday Challenge.



Have a great weekend!



12 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Wondeful gradation of colors ! Card everything in simplicity ! I like !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Annette Allen said...

one of my MOST FAVORITES.. love those circles and that banner is perfect.. love it

Barb said...

Your polka dots look awesome, Lai-Yoke! Love the blending of colors and the fabulous banner sentiment! So glad you played in the challenge - thank you!

Linda Beeson said...

This is so much fun!!!! Love your colorful dots.

Teresa Kline said...

hi! stunning card, I adore the polka dots! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Greta said...

Love the design & colors, Lai-Yoke & I think it's great for male or female!

Susangail Powell said...

LOVE the background you made!!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, I love your take on this sketch! Polka-Dots always catch my eye! Beautifully done!

Jessi Fogan said...

Clean, graphic? This could totally be a guy card :) Love the colours!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love your take on the sketch!

Lisa said...

Lovin all of the polka dots, cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Becca Cruger said...

Really really cool! Congrats on the challenge call-out. I had to click on this to get a better look. It's given me some ideas and now I have to go ink something!