Friday, 14 November 2014

Metallic Christmas Card

It has been grey all day long and I hope yours is a little bit better than over here. This is my second card to make a christmas card by using non-christmas stamp. The background is HA Flower Bursts Pattern stamped and heat embossed in two metallics powders: copper and silver.

Die cut two tags one on a white cardstock and another on a vellum.  The white cardstock which is the base is stamped and heat embossed with MFT Textile Background. The vellum tag is stamped with sentiments and heat embossed in metallic too. Both sentiments are from HA Christmas Greetings.  I finished both cards with some shinny sequins.

I think my preference would go for the silver with the pop of lime ribbon! Which one do you prefer?

I am popping these cards into the following challenges : Hero Arts Holiday ChallengeCraft Stamper and Inkspirational challenge.


In silver



In bronze


Thank you for taking your time to drop by.

14 comments:

Lin said...

These are lovely, Lai-Yoke!

Renee said...

Truly lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Take It, Make It Challenge.

joy said...

beautiful cards, Lai-Yoke!

Rosemary said...

you come up with the best ideas, lai-yoke! these two cards are beautiful and clever!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful, That stamp is awesome, I love what you did with it!

Annette Allen said...

wow great stamping..

Kim M said...

I'd haven't to agree with you that the silver with The lime green ribbon is slightly more effective. But that are bit fantastic cards! Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

Tracy said...

They are beautiful, thank you for joining us for the Take it Make it Challenge and good luck :-)

Cat's sCrap said...

Fantastic graphic effect ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Jessi Fogan said...

These are both gorgeous! I love the traditional copper combo but that lime green - that's slightly my favourite :)

Monika Reeck said...

Wooowwww I guess you are the winner my dear friend this is really metallic..love your idea and nice embossing crisp and tidy...Bagus sekali dear...love these..hugs, Monika

Greta said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love the bronze one, Lai-Yoke!

Linda said...

These are so pretty .... thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

Nikki Killinger said...

Love these! Lime green is one of my favourite colours so I'm with you on my favourite, but they both look stunning close up with the embossing as well.
Thanks for joining us in the TIMI challenge. Nikki K. x