Thursday, 4 December 2014

PTI MIM#191 Glittered Frames

Happy day to you... This week's PTI Make It Monday is to make glitter frames.  I have chosen to use this lovely set PTI Come Ye Faithful Dog.  Here is the tutorial on how to make the glittered frames.

Temperature has been a few degrees below freezing for the last couple of days and I thought I should give the little dog a velt sweater as well.  I do not have a die cut antler and decided to use MFT Wreath die cut for it and I am glad that it fits perfectly!

I am popping this card into Addicted to Stamps and SSS Wednesday challenge.



Something silly happened to me on my way to school this morning.  I am not too sure if I mention this before that I work at two different locations on different days.  I knew one of these days, things will go wrong and it happened today.  I went to a wrong location and luckily I realised it on time and managed to step down from the bus and walked a short distance to the correct location!!!  Phew! Despite the blunder, I was still on time at school!

Thanks for dropping by!

17 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! This is so sweet! :) I saw the doxie shape and just HAD to come over and check this out!! I love it!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet!

Annette Allen said...

adorable.. i love it

Greta said...

This is just too cute, Lai-Yoke! Your frame is perfect & I love the antlers & sweater! I had something similar happen when I first changed to a different location--the car just headed to my old job & I had to make a big circle & go the other direction--LOL! Glad you made it on time!

artful-notions said...

Love his felt coat and antlers!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful !

Heather said...

A gorgeous card, A stunning red glittered border and I just love the fun cute Dachshund with his felt jacket and on antlers!!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Too cute !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Rosemary said...

heee!! that little puppy is just too cute!! fantastic card, lai-yoke!

Nancy said...

How cute is this! Love that sweet doggie!

Loll Thompson said...

So adorable!! LOVE the glittery frame and your sweet puppy with the red felt sweater and antlers! Super cute! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE that sentiment and the little dog in his warm little coat and antlers is adorable! Hazel x

Lee-Anne said...

So adorable! Love that sweet dog and the wonderful bling! So happy you could join us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Katie Melhus said...

This is so sweet, that fuzzy little sweater is great! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

monikaskinner said...

This is such a fun Christmas card, perfect for any dog lover. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. Monika

Jessi Fogan said...

What a clever way to make the antlers! And it looks so touchable!
Good save on the school mixup - that would definitely have happened to me too :)

Monika Reeck said...

cute that he has a tshirt in red and you have a great sentiment to him too...woooww Lovely Idea and love the color combo Lai Yoke...great Card as always...hugs, Monika