Sunday, 18 January 2015

The Kraft Journal #206

Today's card is taking 3 picks from the table from The Kraft Journal.  I decided to choose die-cut, glitter and embossing.

The side border is by using MFT polka dots stencil with paste embossing on the kraft paper.  For this card, I used SSS Thinking of You set which is heat embossed in white and coloured in colour pencil.  Added some glitters and pearl accent onto the flowers.  The sentiment is also from SSS You set.  I am also popping this card into Simon Says Flickr and Stempel Kueche challenges.




 Sigh.... need to go to work tomorrow, the weekend is too short!



10 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

woooww all in kraft color...so lovely flower image you have too and great dots circle stamp too Love the dots behind the main image too..great design Lai Yoke.. love that YOU die cut too..so modern...good luck my friend and the card I made alredy sent yesterday to Holland..semoga kartu dari saya segera datang kerumah Lai Yoke..hugs, Monika

joy said...

LOVE this, Lai-Yoke! The white on kraft is so pretty and I love that SSS stamp set.

Annette Allen said...

love the white and kraft and those adorable bunch of flowers are perfect..

Greta said...

Beautifully done, Lai-Yoke! I love the blue sparkly flowers with the kraft & white!

Rosemary said...

wonderful card, lai-yoke... the border is so fun and I love the touch of color in the flowers!

brenda said...

Another really elegant card Lai-Yoke and the Kraft cards looks great with the blues and greens.

B x

Nicole Parmentier said...

Such a lovely card Lai-Yoke! I love white on craft and the little flowers are so sweet!

Kara Lynne said...

Your card is gorgeous! Those dainty glittered flowers are precious and I love the card design!

SonjaK said...

Beautiful kraft card. Love those tiny glittery flowers. Thanks for playing along with the Stempelküche challenge.

Jessi Fogan said...

Ohhh the twine & the tiny flowers, this is so pretty!!