Tuesday, 3 February 2015

LIM - Little Ones

My colleague has just given birth to a baby boy and I thought it would be nice to make something from all of us to sign in.  I made a kind of an accordion style but decided to stick all the pages together to make into a booklet.

There are lots of die cuts involved in this booklet and I really enjoyed making them.

I am popping this into the following challenges : Less Is MoreStamping Sensations and Hobby Vision challenges.



A peep inside the booklet .....



Thanks for dropping by.

13 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A super clever and neat idea for the challenge. Thanks so much for sharing
Sarah
Less is More

Kara Lynne said...

What a thoughtful gift she will treasure! So much love put into it, I love all those coordinating pages!

joy said...

Love this cute little booklet, Lai-Yoke! A true keepsake, for sure!

brenda said...

As you can tell I am running rather late this week Lai-Yoke, but so pleased I got to see your lovely baby creation, it's a delight and sure your friend will love it.

It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Annette Allen said...

wow your incredible.. this is amazing..

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful gift for your co-worker, lai-yoke!

Chrissie said...

Looks like you have been really busy making this fabulous project!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Greta said...

Oh what a treasure this is, Lai-Yoke! I know the family will love it!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh dear this is totally
A DORE ABLE..
luv this much
you are sooo creative made something like this
I have no patient to do this LOL
your creation in this post I LOVE MUCH

Anne said...

What a lovely idea for your friend!
Thanks for joining us this week at LIM
Anne
Less is More

Cat's sCrap said...

Great work ! Congratulations !

Hugs.

Sally H said...

A fabulous gift, Lai-yoke! Gorgeous design and papers. thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely adorable!! And what a great way to include lots of space for everyone to sign :)