Friday, 17 April 2015

TKJ #219


**UPDATED : TOP THREE AT TKJ**


"Take Your Pick" at the The Kraft Journal and I have opted for "Blue, Embossed and Bakers Twine" for my card.

This is a one-layer card.  Cut a piece of blue cardstock and die-cut the border with spellbinders Border One and adhered onto the kraft cardstock. The flower die cuts is from MFT, added a bow twine and top it off with a pearl.  The sentiment is from PTI which is heat embossed in white.


I wanted a third leave and decided to die-cut it in vellum to soften the kraft.



Thanks for dropping by.

9 comments:

Lin said...

What a gorgeous combination of colors, Lai-Yoke! Beautiful and crisp!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, lai-yoke... the soft blue and kraft combination is gorgeous!!

Marsha said...

An absolutely beautiful card. Love the colors. Border is lovely. And that flower - awesome. Thank so much for entering the Kraft Journal Challenge.

brenda said...

Had to pop over and take a look at this beauty Lai-Yoke, fingers crossed I am getting back into the swing of things and soon get caught up on my blogging and everything else come to that.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful, original and elegant card ! Bravo ! It's successful !

Hugs from France.

Greta said...

Oh wow--one of my favorite cards, Lai-Yoke!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous birthday card.. i love that flower..

Happy Weekend

Greta said...

Loved this card the minute I saw it--congrats on Top 3 at TKJ, Lai-Yoke!

Monika Reeck said...

I love blue and Kraft Lai Yoke looks so adorable on your card that flower I love much


Hope you are doing well
hugs
Monika