Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Reverse Confetti #25


Here is my take on the sketch from Reverse Confetti by using the colour challenge from Cards in Envy.  My masculine cards are running low and I thought this is a good time to stock them up again.

I am using MFT Die-namics Chevron for the background which is run thru CB three time in white, red and blue. Then I alternated the reds' and blues' on the white piece.  A piece of vellum is machine-stitched.  The white petals are Reverse Confetti set Petal n Posies which are embossed in sparkling snow.  The sentiment is from RC set Label Me.

I would like to pop this card into Shopping Our Stash and Simon Wednesday Challenge.



We are going towards the end of the school year and it is a busy time for me with lots of activities and meetings to attend.

Thank you for taking your time to drop by.

11 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Perfect masculine card! I love the chevron design of the red, white and blue! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy for our challenge!

Rosemary said...

fun take on the reverse confetti sketch, lai-yoke!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card.. i love that chevron background..

Lin said...

Love the twinkly posies against the red, white and blue backing, Lai-Yoke! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Greta said...

I love this card, Lai-Yoke! Great design & love the vellum!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, this is simply lovely.

Mrs A. said...

I love the effect of the different colours inset into the chevrons. Very masculine. Hugs Mrs A.

Ann Abrahamson said...

What a fantastic background and I love the use of the vellum! Thanks for playing in the Cards in Envy challenge!

lauren bergold said...

what a bold and fun card! it's a pretty fab take on our "for the boys" challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH as well! :)

~amy~ said...

yup, love it!
Thanks for playing with us at SFYTT!

wendipooh13 said...

great card, love the vellum!!! thanks for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!!