Sunday, 29 November 2015

Crazy4 Challenge #314

It's dark and gloomy over here and with lots of rain too!  I am trying to capture this set of cards but it seems too difficult with the darkness!

Anyway, as time is running out soon, I decided to make production work from now on.  Today's card is all about "square" which is the challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenge.  I pulled out my old HA Winter moon stamp.  I wanted the card to have a little more dimension, so I stamped another time but only need one tree. Added some TH rock candy on the snow and adhered the tree.  The pretty die cut is from spellbinder Captivating Square.

I am popping this set into Simon Wednesday Challenge and AAA Cards.



I am so glad that I managed to send out all the international cards yesterday and now I am working on the local cards.  Hope to send them out by the end of this week.

In two weeks' time, we will be flying off to Malaysia and we are all looking forward to the trip.

Have a good Sunday!


13 comments:

brenda said...

The weather is just the same here Lai-Yoke and taking photos is a nightmare. But you seem to have got this pretty set nice and clearly and they offer a real feel of brighter days with the soft pastel colours.

B x

Nicole Parmentier said...

Awesome set! I love how you added the spellbinders frame and extra tree, just beautiful!!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Virginia Lu said...

Beautifully done, Lai-Yoke! Love the intricate and glittery details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Heather said...

A lovely set of Christmas cards, a beautiful design and lovely colours.......your background and stamped trees are stunning.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Clever, striking and so pretty. Thanks for playing along at AAA cards.

Greta said...

Wow! These are some of my all-time favorite cards, Lai-Yoke! The extra tree is the perfect element!

Annette Allen said...

wow these are so pretty.. fabulous designing and love those colors..

Have a safe trip..

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I adore this shape of your card
so adorable and the colors are so soft
lovely sparkle on your zoom Foto
saya happy juga tuk kamu mau ke Malaysia yaay
saya 20 Desember fly to Jakarta
warm warm n hot country hehe :)

Rosemary said...

wow... what a beautiful set of cards, lai-yoke!! love all the pretty pastel colors!

Martha said...

These are all simply beautiful, Lai-Yoke.
I love the pretty colors.

Melissa L. said...

Beautiful, Lai-Yoke! I love the 4 different colors and the lovely snows-capes. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. Melissa - DT

Jill Vickers said...

Really pretty card set - I love the soft colours you chose for the cardstock - they complement the serene, snowy scene perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Jill