Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Share Joy #11

It's Tic Tac Toe challenge at Share Joy Challenge. For this card, I used TE Lavender Bouquet set and chose the following elements "thank you, flower and ribbon".  I am popping this into Inspirational Challenge and AAA Cards.

Stamped and heat embossed the image in silver and coloured in copics.  The background is stamped with SU Gorgeous Grunge.  Recently, I bought this new MFT Basic Stitch Lines and I am so happy with it as I can decide on the size of the cardstock and not limited to the pre-cut size.


Somehow the silver embossing does not pop up as it's in real

Thank you for dropping by!

9 comments:

Nonni said...

What a beautiful image and so skillfully colored. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Inspirational!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous.. loving all those flowers.. I wish we could see flowers right now.. nothing but snow :(

Kara Lynne said...

Your coloring is just gorgeous! I love the image too, it's beautiful!

Greta said...

This is so beautiful, Lai-Yoke! The stitching looks great & love your coloring!

brenda said...

A lovely creation in such pretty colours Lai-Yoke.

B x

Teresa said...

very pretty card.love the silver

Rosemary said...

so pretty, lai-yoke... your coloring is amazing!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful and elegant, perfectly coloured and a stunning image.
Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
Sarah x

Jill Vickers said...

I love the twist with the silver embossing powder - so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Jill