Friday, 18 December 2015

Guest Designer at Penny Black and More

This is a scheduled post.  Greetings from hot hot Malaysia! Yes, I am enjoying my holiday back home and catching up with families and friends and food....

I am again very honoured to be a Guest Designer at Penny Black and More and this time is for the mid-month inspiration.

As we are only a week away from Christmas, I would like to share a set of cards which I made before my trip.

The background is lightly distressed and I used a second generation stamping with HA Manuscript Background.  The snowflakes are from HA Snowflakes which is stamped in TH inks and sprayed with water.  The whole piece is sprayed with glimmer mist.  I love the new die cut from PB Creative Dies Wintertime.   Lastly, I added Wink of Stella on the sentiment.


A close-up

Once again, thank you for dropping by and have a blessed festive seasons.  See you in 2016!





6 comments:

Shirley said...

A gorgeous set of Christmas card Lai-yoke. I love the non-traditional colours and the beautiful snowflake images.
It's so nice to see you as a guest designer at Penny Black and More this month and we look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations in the future.

Shirley

Nicole Parmentier said...

ha ha snowflakes from Malaysia! Hope you're having a good time! Your cards are awesome... even better in real life! ;-)

brenda said...

A lovely collection of cards Lai-Yoke and thank you for sending one my way as well.

Many thanks for being our December Guest Designer at Penny Black and More and wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas.

B x

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, Lai-Yoke! Thank you so much for giving me the pink one which is, of course, my favorite!

Mervi said...

Fabulous cards. Thank you for being our GDT at Penny Black and more.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year;-))m

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, what a darling set of cards.