Sunday, 17 January 2016

ABNH-One Layer

After days of raining, the sun finally shines and the temperature dropped to freezing point.

Another one layer card for the challenge at A Blog Named Hero.  I used the old set of HA Antique Engraving for this card.  First, I watercoloured the background with distress inks and stamped the butterflies once it was dry.  All three butterflies are also watercoloured in distress inks and I added some trails to give a lift-up. The sentiment is also from HA.


Can't resist giving some stickles too!

Enjoy your Sunday!

9 comments:

brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful Lai-Yoke, a pleasant reminder of Summer.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Annette Allen said...

so nice to see you posting again.. how was your trip?
Your card is amazing. love those butterflies.

Rosemary said...

beautiful one layer card, lai-yoke!! the watercoloring is lovely!

Barb said...

One of my favorite, all time sets! Love how you colored the butterflies, Lai-Yoke! Beautiful card!

Greta said...

Creative & beautiful, Lai-Yoke! Terrific card!

Martha said...

What a lovely card, Lai-Yoke!
Fabulous design.

Betty Keefe said...

the watercolor wash in the background beautifully sets off those lovely butterflies wonderfully - thanks for joining the challange at A Bog Named Hero.

Whimsey said...

What a great card; those colors are beautiful, love the use of stickles...why do I not remember to use those???

Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero! ~Michele, DT

Monika Reeck said...

you remind me our time at HA Flickr
I have this stamp too yeaaah
I love the way you colored the bfly and the background...great painting Lai Yoke
love the way you put the butterfly like this
btw I made butterfly card too at the second post if you like to see..
we love butterfly am I right Lai Yoke
selamat malam dan selamat tidur
big hugs
Monika